Friday, November 13, 2009

Greetings from the Alps

Hi, my name is Novita. I am making this special blog to share experiences and tips of traveling. I could say that I travelling quite a lot, and on the other hand, my family owns our own travel agent, which is a perfect combination in term of finding a destination and sharing tips with all of you guys. I regreted I didn't start it earlier, but, better late than never.

I live in Crans-Montana, which is located in on of the best ski-resort in Switzerland. My favorite destination, unlike my fellow Swiss who loves to do the sun-bathing, is cold-country a.k.a extreme northern hemisphere countries LOL, but since other member of my family love beaches, sometimes, we just went south.

My other passion is taking picture. I love to take artistic macro and landscape pictures, but while I am on inspection, I have no choice but taking the "detail reporter" pictures too :( More or less, I could also share a bit of my knowledge about camera, lenses, etc.

I am not only want to share idea, but also would love to listen from all of you. Feel free to left me a comment, but I do appreciate some courtesy since this is a public forum.

*Novita*

No comments: