Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Inside my camera's bag (for trip to Tozeur)

Today, I would like to share with you what I carry with me for my trip to the dessert of Tunisia. Since the weather in the desert is fairly fine (clear sky with abundant of sunlight almost 12-hour per day), I could go easily with my standard wide-angle lenses plus a "not so powerful" zoom as a company.



So my Canon EOS 5D mark II will be accompanied by EF 16-35mm 2.8L USM, EF 24-70mm 2.8L USM, EF 70-300mm 4.5-5.6 IS DO USM,  Flash EX-430, and my mini companion (during the gala dinner) PowerShot S60. Other necessary things to be taken with is 4 x 32GB CF card, lens cleaner and of course don't forget battery chargers for both cameras.

For those who has been visited a dessert, you might realise there are two main nature component in this extreme part of the world, the sand and sky. Sand and sky sometimes could make a magnific lighting for your landscape picture, but sometimes, they could ruin all. That's why, for a little help, I will also carry with me my polarization filter.

I am not a big fans of flash, but I have to carry them with me just in case I have to take some in-door picture during the gathering (don't forget, this is not 100% leisure trip for me *wink*).

* Novita *

No comments: