Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hunting The Light - Part II (Felt in Love with Tromso)



Look at that picture, and tell me how not to falling in love with such a beautiful scenery.

Only thing that bothered me on the first day was, I felt either I was sleeping too long, or I didn't sleep at all. When I had my breakfast, I felt like I am ready to go to bed again, the sky was so dark outside LOL. Otherwise, it's all good.

It's not that difficult to not get lost in Tromso since there were only couple of main streets and other road that links you back to the main street. But be careful when you have to take the bus to the Artic Cathedral. I took bus no.24 from the square near the fish market since I wasn't in the mood to cross the bridge on foot. Basically, I should only took the bus to cross the bridge, and got off on the first stop. But the first stop, which is not too far from the Artic Cathedral was not so "touristic", so I was naively thought there must be another "touristic" stop which will be right on the door step of it. Wrong! I dragged myself to the "rural" of Tromso and I started to get panic, got lost on the day wasn't a big deal for me. I was born with a "built-in" GPS on me, which means, unless I got drunk, otherwise I won't get lost that easily. But lost in the "not-so" daylight time, that scared me out. I was lucky, I was in Norway, where the nicest people on earth living. So, the bus driver was so kindly stopped another bus with opposite direction, and let them know where I was heading too.




(to be continued...)

No comments: