Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Join my photography lessons on board MSC Splendida this Autumn!!!

So...the plan is that, this autumn we will take "LA PERLE NOIRE" Group on MSC Splendida, 16-23 September 2010, with Noelle (our cruise manager) as the companion. Then, here you go....she offered me a super cool offer, that I could give some photography lessons and advices to member of our group during this cruise. So basically, when we navigate on the sea, I will making some "coffee break" with our member and give them some hints or tips in taking picture, otherwise, when we are on-land, I will go with one of the group to accompany them and give some helps when they want to take pictures.

So for those who are interesting, you may have a look at the following program (well, it's in french), but just look at the price then you will understand LOL.



Any questions??? Please feel free to write a comment ot me, and I will answer you ASAP.

Cheers,

Novita

No comments: