Monday, February 8, 2010

As I promise - why I love Powershot G11 !

I love my new "mini" camera...the reason? It's small, easy to carry,  and it has almost all feature that I love on my "mighty" Canon EOS 5D mark II - RAW file, manual mode, ISO up to 3200, manual control for the correction, video mode and best of all, I can even use my flash - 580X, on it.

Image I took with this camera, is as good as image I took with EOS 400D, and better, because I don't even have to change my lenses LOL

In term of price, it seems like a bit over price for its size, but when you start to look at the quality, I would even tell you, I will, personally, buying Powershot G11 instead of EOS 1000D.

And now, I am on my way to Venice (I am actually writing this post from the train) for the Carnavale shots. Will update you all as soon as I have time...

Cheers,

NOVITA

No comments: