Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Carnaval d'Annecy

Just came back from Annecy after spending the weekend with my family and friends. For you information, there were a Carnaval ala Venetian at Annecy during the weekend 26-28 February 2010, and some of the costumes who took part on Carnevale di Venezia also there to take part on this carnaval.

This is the first time I came to Carnaval d'Annecy, I can't say that it's bad, but it still can not be compared to Venice. Venice has it's own magic to turn the normal carnaval becomes an extraordinary thing.

But with those superb costumes hanging around the lake and castle at Annecy, it turn that should be calm and old town becomes a city full of colors and life. I would like to thanks my "costumes" friends who were so willing to spend time with me, even under the rain, and even let Regina to use them as an exercise to learn to take picture ;)


No comments: