Monday, March 15, 2010

Destination Monday : China

I like to travel to see other part of the world that I've never seen, but sometimes, it's good to go back to the roots, that's what exactly what I will do, I will visit the land of my ancestor, the Middle Kingdom - China. My trip will begin from the capital city, Beijing, and continue to the extreme west part of China - Urumqi, Xinjiang, continue to Kashgar, and ended up at China's cosmopolitan - Shanghai.

I've been prepared my camera bag with my "can't live without" camera - Canon EOS 5D mark II, plus some lenses like EF 15mm f1.8 (Fish eye), EF 16-35mm f2.8L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8L USM, and EF 70-300mm DO IS USM (to reduce the weight of my backpack, I have to leave my EF 70-200mm f2.8L IS USM behind). And for in case of emergency, I have my G11 with me in my pocket.

For now, I am in my train from Sion to Geneve Airport. I write to you all again later on today, during my transit in Charles De Gaule (if I have time LOL), otherwise, talk to you from Beijing.

Novita

No comments: