Monday, December 6, 2010

Project DigiScrap.

It's holiday season...so, I am in the mood to make something very special - DigiScrap (digital Scrapbook). Why now ? Well, actually I am in my mission to make a personalized travel diary for myself...so in between, I will try to make out something that has the holiday theme on it just to merry this holiday season.



I think this digiscrap project will continue later on, but of course with different theme depends on the time I made it (seasons, other holidays, special events, etc) and of course my mood....LOL

If you would like to make one for yourself, this is one of the best site I would recommended , Shabby Princess (http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ ) , but let me say this....SCRAPBOOKING is very addicted ;)

Have a great one,


Novita

No comments: