Thursday, January 13, 2011

I did the artic (again)....

Hi guys,

If you wondering where were I for sometimes, guess what, I just did the Artic (again)!
But this time, I traveled a lot lighter - only my camera (Canon EOS 5D mark II), tripod, remote control, and Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L USM - only lens I took with me.

I am on my way to work with pictures that I took from up north, but since I took more than 2500 shots, I hope you will understand if it takes me sometimes before I finish with them.

But for the moment, here is a  little souvenir from Bergen - HOMEMADE POSTCARD made by me with all my digital scrapbooking things that I have around my computer. I hope you'll like it.





I promise, later on, I will give you tips about "IF YOU COULD ONLY HAVE 1 LENS WITH YOU" ... and of course gallery picture of my trip (when I've done with them, of course *_* )

Cheers,

Novita

No comments: