Friday, October 14, 2011

What a gossip - Thailand underwater

Turn on your news channel and you will see how people have tried to spread the panic attack to their audiences...Thailand is underwater, don't go to Thailand, save your vacation, etc....
The funniest thing is I AM WRITING THIS BLOG...LIVE FROM KOH SAMED...THAILAND. And only thing I have here...BRIGHT SUNNY SKY. I just finished spent some times on the beach with my families and tomorrow we are heading to Bangkok..

For those who had planned to go to Thailand sometimes soon, my advice....don't cancel it...you will regret it. Things are not as worse as what they put on your screen at home. I mean, they do all effort to save Bangkok and surrounding area....your plane can still do the landing...ON LAND. I just contact a friend of me who's living in Bangkok..she told me that it's raining in Bangkok which is normal (now is the end of raining season) and...no flood water in Bangkok.

No comments: