Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Things to bring with to Cap Nord.

Surprise.......I will be leaving to Cap Nord (North Cape) tomorrow morning!!!!!!

First I will take a long flight to arrive at Tromso where my journey to the end of the world will begin, but today, we will only talking about what I will packed for this "once in lifetime" trip.

Check list for clothings : all necessary thermal clothes, 100% wool socks, thermal gloves, wind-proof gloves (to put over the thermal gloves), water-proof and wind proof ski pants and jackets (I bring my Eider's), 100% wool winter hat and Colombia's Bugga's boots which is waterproof which can stands up to -32°C.

As for my camera bag, I will carry my Canon 5D Mark II, Power Shot S60 (it's like a joke hahahaha), my Giotto's with 360° angle head, and all "bright" lenses such as, EF 28mm 1.8 USM, EF 70-200mm 2.8 IS USM L, EF 16-35mm 2.8 USM L, and EF 24-70mm 2.8 USM L. This time, I will also carry along my Sony Handycam.

Of course things I can't life without, my Ipod Shuffle filled with all my Michael Bublé's songs.

No comments: