Monday, August 23, 2010

Result for ActionSampler Flash

I've got back pictures from my ActionSampler Flash (along with its negative.....it's quite strange since I haven't touch any negatives in the last 7 years or so LOL).

So....starting with open the package, check the negative and CD (I didn't print out the picture, instead I put them into the CD-R)...my heart beat faster than ever....and the result

(Drum rolling.....................)


They turned out not so bad. Above are 4 example pictures I took. The first two (top) were taken when I wasn't moving, but the model moved. The last two (bottom) were taken when I was the one who moved, while the model basically stay put.

I can't denied there are lots of noise on the picture, those pictures were taken with Fuji Film Superia iso 200 (only 200......ghee....I feeling snob of playing with my ISO on "A" mode on my D-SLR hahahahahaha). But they actually gives more artistic touch to the picture. What I like most is the effect that made when I turn the camera in a spiral movement, look at those leaves behind subject !

Overall, I could say, this first test with my second toycam (the first one should be my Diana F+) is considering "quite successful", so I think...I am ready to roll with another roll of film for another round of fun and original pictures.

*_* Novita

No comments: