Saturday, August 28, 2010

Scrap-Cards for Free

I like to give something very unique and special for those I care about. Giving a pre-made e-card is too common, of course it's easy to make one, just fill in the blank...and voila...you have it. But, look again,  your e-card won't be something unique, there maybe million of them being send worldwide at the same time.

So, this time, I will share you what I usually do when a special occasion is approaching.

Introducing Scarpblog (http://www.scrapblog.com/) !
With Scrapblog, you can create beautiful and completely one-of-a-kind layouts, share them online with your friends and family, and even print high-quality photobooks, greeting cards or postcards. In my case, I normally export them as JPEG (first have to publish them), and share them on my favorite social-networking site - Facebook ;)

Creating and sharing Scarpblog is absolutely free of charge. There are a lot of free pre-made templates, backgrounds and stickers you can choose from. For more sophisticated templates, backgrounds and stickers, you could purchased them using your credits (it works like a prepaid account).

As for the picture, you could upload pictures from your computer, or even download online from flickr (you need to have a flickr account), then all the last minute quick edit can be done on scrapblog.


This is one of the example of what I usually made for friends and family. Give a try on it, you are going to love it too!


Cheers,

Novita

No comments: